BY CHISA HUTCHINSON
How to Purchase Your Tickets
Do you qualify for Student, Military (active and retired), or West Virginia Weekday Resident discounts? Call the Box Office at 681-240-2283 to place your order.
- Select the date and time of your performance. Click “Book Now.”
- On the next screen, select your tickets and click “Continue.”
- Select your ticket type (Regular or Senior) and click “Continue.” If you would like to change your seats, click “Change My Seats” to take you back to your performance date and click on your new seats.
- To add to your order, click “Continue Browsing.” If you’re taking advantage of a REP PASS discount, your savings will automatically be applied once you have met the REP PASS criteria.
- Click “Checkout” once you have added all of the performances to your cart. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your email. If you have a CATF account, you’ll be asked to enter your password. Forgot your password? Just click “Send me a link to login” to generate an email with a link to your CATF account.
- If you haven’t created a CATF account, follow the steps to create your password.
- Follow the steps to add your contact and other information to complete your online order.
- Questions? Call the Box Office at 681-240-2283 ext. 1 and we will be glad to assist!