How to Purchase Single Tickets
Ready for the ultimate new play experience?
Do you qualify for Student, Military (active and retired), or West Virginia Weekday Resident discounts? Call the Box Office at 681-240-2283 to place your order.
- After clicking ‘Purchase Tickets Now’ below you’ll be taken to the ticketing page.
- From there, select the date and time of your performance. Click “Book Now.”
- On the next screen, select your tickets and click “Continue.”
- Select your ticket type (Regular or Senior) and click “Continue.” If you would like to change your seats, click “Change My Seats” to take you back to your performance date and click on your new seats.
- To add to your order, click “Continue Browsing.” If you’re taking advantage of a REP PASS discount, your savings will automatically be applied once you have met the REP PASS criteria.
- Click “Checkout” once you have added all of the performances to your cart. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your email. If you have a CATF account, you’ll be asked to enter your password. Forgot your password? Just click “Send me a link to login” to generate an email with a link to your CATF account.
- If you haven’t created a CATF account, follow the steps to create your password.
- Follow the steps to add your contact and other information to complete your online order.
- Questions? Call the Box Office at 681-240-2283 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist!
How to Purchase Rep Passes
Click here to purchase a Rep Pass or click here to learn more. Once you have added your Rep Pass to your Cart, click the red “Continue Browsing” button and add your performances to your Cart. Please make sure your selected ticket type matches the Rep Pass that is in your cart (for example, for a Senior Rep Pass, your selected ticket type should also be Senior.) You can also select your performances at a later time online or through the Box Office.
- Select the type and number of Rep Passes you would like to purchase below. Then, click on the gray “continue” button.
- Once your Rep Pass is in the cart, you can select your performances now or at a later time. If you would like to select your performances later, click the red “Checkout” button and follow the prompts to complete the purchase process.
- If you would like to select your performances now, click on the red “Continue Browsing” button. On the next screen, select a show and scroll down to select your performance.
- Select your seats. Click “Continue.” On this next screen, you’ll put in the type of ticket (Regular or Senior). Click the “Continue” button again.
- Repeat steps three through five until you have selected performance times for all of the shows.
- Click the red “Checkout” button and follow the prompts to complete the purchase process.